Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Artwork Additions

You can now see a small showing of my artwork in Berkeley through the end of the month. Held at Ironworks gym, 800 Potter Street, Berkeley, CA.

I have been working for some time on new artwork, and this was an exciting opportunity to show it. Here are some of the newer pieces that I have available now.


"Waiting out the Storm"

Acrylic 40 x 30

" Watercolor Field"

Acrylic Three 8 x 8 Canvases


"Hot Stuff"

Acrylic Three 6 x 6 Canvases


"Summer Field"

Acrylic Three 10 x 30 Canvases



"Abstract Lillie's"

Acrylic 20 x 20

"Ready to Eat"

Acrylic 8 x 10


"Autumn Pears"

Acrylic 8 x 10


"Gone Sailing"

Acrylic 16 x 20

1 comment:

Kylie said...

"Waiting out the Storm" is exactly the kind of painting I would love for you to do for Gabrielle, only sunnier! These are great. I love them!